What are the Benefits of Our Weight Management Programme?
This is not just a diet or a short-term fix. Our Weight Management Programme will put you firmly in control, giving you the confidence and knowledge you need for life-long change. It is a medically-supervised, personalised programme that includes essential health checks throughout and has been developed to explore your specific relationship with food and guide you to better, healthier choices that will promote and encourage sustained weight loss... for the long term. During the six-week programme, you will have individual consultations with our team members:
- Doctor - a GP with over 20 years' experience and a special interest in this area
- Dietetic Consultant - who has over 20 years' experience in clinical and non-clinical aspects of diet, nutrition and eating issues
- Therapist - who will explore the psychological aspects surrounding your feelings and behaviour towards food
- Nurse - trained and experienced in providing health checks and lifestyle advice
- Fitness Expert - who will assess your fitness level and advise an excercise programme
This multi-disciplinary and multi-component approach enables us to tailor the programme precisely to your individual needs, ensuring you identify and address all the issues that might be blocking your efforts to lose weight and put you firmly on the path to success.
Our Weight Management Programme is tailored precisely to you and your lifestyle. All weekly appointments are one-to-one and made at your convenience. There are no public 'weigh-in's' - our programme is confidential, discreet and - importantly - supported by a robust team of professionals with significant expertise in the field.
The Weight Management Programme Details
- Week One - you will have an initial consultation and health check with our Doctor
- Week Two - you will see our Dietetic Consultant for intensive nutritional advice. She will examine a weekly diet diary (supplied at the start of the programme), discuss realistic targets and give you a structured action plan
- Week Three - you will see our Nurse who will monitor your progress
- Week Four - you will have an appointment with the Therapist who will explore your relationship with food and help you identify 'triggers' that might be hampering your success in losing weight
- Week Five - you will also have a further session with our Dietetic Consultant to monitor your progress. You will also have the option of seeing a Fitness Expert
- Week Six - you will have a final medical assessment with our Doctor and Nurse providing an opportunity to gain advice for your future sustained success after completing the six week programme. At this point you can either leave the programme, or - for further on-going support - you can join our 3 Month follow-up programme