Why Your Business Needs Dedicated Occupational Health Advice
Occupational health can play a vital role in helping you care for and understand the needs of your employees, enabling you to reduce sickness absence levels and optimise staff performance and productivity. Put very simply the appropriate management of occupational health issues can lead to savings many times greater than the modest investment needed to achieve this.
Health Business Ltd offers a range of occupational health solutions that can help you.
- Reduce the personal and business costs of sickness absence, lost production and personal injury or illness
- Ensure your employees are fit to do the job they are employed for
- Detect adverse health effects and prevent work-related illness
- Deal with workplace "issues" for example stress, chemical exposure or clusters of reported illness
- Understand and comply with current legislation and legal developments affecting company health and safety policies and the Equality Act
- Enhance your company's image as progressive and a caring employer - motivate and support your employees, boost morale and create a positive attitude
- Reduce risk and the cost of litigation - bad claims records raise insurance premiums
- Reduce staff turnover - a healthy workplace is key for building job satisfaction, motivating employees and retaining staff
- Optimise performance and increase profitability
Why Choose Health Business Ltd?
Whether you have a need for Occupation Health services for a single employee, a group or your entire workforce we can help.
- A friendly, approachable team of medical professionals who understand the challenges and issues you face
- An efficient, competitively-priced solution that can often lead to savings many times greater than the modest investment required
- A tailored, bespoke service. Partnership is key - we will work with you to provide a service that's right for your business
- Strong support and guidance - we specialise in setting up Occupational Health schemes for organisations that have never had such a service
- Robust dialogue every step of the way - we are willing to openly and honestly appraise your current Occupational Health provision and identify future need
- Flexible Occupational Health solutions - we can work with you on a regular or ad-hoc basis